Fourth Moment Structure of a Family of First-Order Exponential GARCH Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Changli He & Timo Terasvirta & Hans Malmsten, 1999. "Fourth Moment Structure of a Family of First-Order Exponential GARCH Models," Research Paper Series 29, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- R. Bhar & C. Chiarella, 1997. "Transformation of Heath?Jarrow?Morton models to Markovian systems," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1-26.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella, 1995. "Transformation of Heath-Jarrow-Morton Models to Markovian Systems," Working Paper Series 53, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Björk, Tomas & Gombani, Andrea, 1997. "Minimal Realizations of Forward Rates," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 182, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Carl Chiarella & Oh Kang Kwon, 2001.
"Forward rate dependent Markovian transformations of the Heath-Jarrow-Morton term structure model,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 237-257.
- Carl Chiarella & Oh-Kang Kwon, 1999. "Forward Rate Dependent Markovian Transformations of the Heath-Jarrow-Morton Term Structure Model," Research Paper Series 5, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1990. "Pricing Interest-Rate-Derivative Securities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, pages 573-592.
- Inui, Koji & Kijima, Masaaki, 1998. "A Markovian Framework in Multi-Factor Heath-Jarrow-Morton Models," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 423-440, September.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2009. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 69-96, November.
- Nelson, Charles R & Siegel, Andrew F, 1987. "Parsimonious Modeling of Yield Curves," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(4), pages 473-489, October.
- Björk, Tomas & Landen, Camilla, 2000. "On the construction of finite dimensional realizations for nonlinear forward rate models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 420, Stockholm School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Girardello & Orietta Nicolis & Giovanni Tondini, 2003. "Comparing Conditional Variance Models: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 7(3-4), pages 177-206, September.
- Fernandes, Marcelo & Grammig, Joachim, 2006.
"A family of autoregressive conditional duration models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 1-23.
- FERNANDES, Marcelo & GRAMMIG, Joachim, 2001. "A family of autoregressive conditional duration models," CORE Discussion Papers 2001036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fernandes, Marcelo & Grammig, Joachim, 2002. "A family of autoregressive conditional duration models," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 440, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Fernandes, Marcelo & Grammig, Joachim, 2003. "A family of autoregressive conditional duration models," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 501, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Menelaos Karanasos, "undated". "The Covariance Structure of Mixed ARMA Models," Discussion Papers 00/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- P. Girardello & Orietta Nicolis & Giovanni Tondini, 2002. "Comparing conditional variance models: Theory and empirical evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2002-08, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Antonis Demos, 2002. "Moments and dynamic structure of a time-varying parameter stochastic volatility in mean model," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(2), pages 345-357, June.
- Pasquale Tridico & Riccardo Pariboni, 2017. "Structural Change, Aggregate Demand And The Decline Of Labour Productivity: A Comparative Perspective," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0221, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- BAUWENS, Luc & GALLI, Fausto & GIOT, Pierre, 2003. "The moments of Log-ACD models," CORE Discussion Papers 2003011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Carnero, María Ángeles & Peña, Daniel & Ruiz, Esther, 2001. "Outliers and conditional autoregressive heteroscedasticity in time series," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws010704, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Davide De Gaetano, 2017. "A Bootstrap Bias Correction Of Long Run Fourth Order Moment Estimation In The Cusum Of Squares Test," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0220, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
More about this item
Keywordsautocorrelation function of squared observations; conditional variance model; heavy tails; exponential GARCH; logarithmic GARCH;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2000-01-24 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2000-01-24 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .