Network Externality and Convention
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vinod, H. D., 1995. "Double bootstrap for shrinkage estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 287-302, August.
- Karlsson, Sune & Lothgren, Mickael, 2000.
"Computationally efficient double bootstrap variance estimation,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 237-247, May.
- Karlsson, Sune & Löthgren, Mickael, 1997. "Computationally Efficient Double Bootstrap Variance Estimation," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 151, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork externality; conventions; social institutions; evolution;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .