Can local communities in Zimbabwe be trusted with wildlife management?: Evidence from contingent valuation of elephants
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edwin Muchapondwa & Fredrik Carlsson & Gunmar KÃ¶hlin, 2006. "Can local communities in Zimbabwe be trusted with wildlife management?: Evidence from contingent valuation of elephants," Working Papers 52, Economic Research Southern Africa.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vallino, Elena & Aldahsev,Gani, 2013.
"NGOs and participatory conservation in developing countries: why are there inefficiencies?,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201318, University of Turin.
- Gani Aldashev & Elena Vallino, 2018. "NGOs and Participatory Conservation in Developing Countries: Why Are There Inefficiencies?," Working Papers ECARES 2018-16, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsCAMPFIRE; contingent valuation; double bounded spike model; elephant; Zimbabwe;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunwpe:0395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Andersson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/naiguse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .