Relative Efficiency of a Quantile Method for Estimating Parameters in Censored Two-Parameter Weibull Distributions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marianne Frisen & Eva Andersson & Linus Schioler, 2010. "Evaluation of multivariate surveillance," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(12), pages 2089-2100.
- Peter A. Rogerson, 2001. "Monitoring point patterns for the development of space-time clusters," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 164(1), pages 87-96.
- Martin Kulldorff, 2001. "Prospective time periodic geographical disease surveillance using a scan statistic," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 164(1), pages 61-72.
- Christian Sonesson & David Bock, 2003. "A review and discussion of prospective statistical surveillance in public health," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 166(1), pages 5-21.
- Zhou, Qin & Luo, Yunzhao & Wang, Zhaojun, 2010. "A control chart based on likelihood ratio test for detecting patterned mean and variance shifts," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1634-1645, June.
- Bersimis, Sotiris & Psarakis, Stelios & Panaretos, John, 2006. "Multivariate Statistical Process Control Charts: An Overview," MPRA Paper 6399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Lawson & Allan Clark & Carmen Vidal Rodeiro, 2004. "Developments in General and Syndromic Surveillance for Small Area Health Data," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 951-966.
- Höhle, Michael & Paul, Michaela, 2008. "Count data regression charts for the monitoring of surveillance time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 4357-4368, May.
- Frisén, Marianne & Andersson, Eva & Schiöler, Linus, 2007. "Robust outbreak surveillance of epidemics in Sweden," Research Reports 2007:12, University of Gothenburg, Statistical Research Unit, School of Business, Economics and Law.
More about this item
KeywordsRelative Efficiency; Quantile Method; Censored Two-Parameter Weibull Distributions;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunsru:2010_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linus Schiöler). General contact details of provider: http://www.statistics.gu.se/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .