The State And The Private Sector In Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doan, Tinh & Stevens, Philip, 2012.
"Evolution of competition in Vietnam industries over the recent economic transition,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-24.
- Doan, Tinh, 2011. "Evolution of competition in Vietnam industries over the recent economic transition," MPRA Paper 34254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doan, Tinh, 2012. "Evolution of competition in Vietnam industries over the recent economic transition," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-12, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hoang, Trung X. & Pham, Cong S. & Ulubaşoğlu, Mehmet A., 2014. "Non-Farm Activity, Household Expenditure, and Poverty Reduction in Rural Vietnam: 2002–2008," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 554-568.
- Ari Kokko & Tran Toan Thang, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Survival of Domestic Private Firms in Viet Nam," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 31(1), pages 53-91, March.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2006.
"Trade Policy Reforms and the Structure of Protection in Vietnam,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 161-187, February.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2005. "Trade Policy Reforms and the Structure of Protection in Vietnam," Departmental Working Papers 2005-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Vu, Van Huong, 2012. "Private manufacturing SMEs survival and growth in Vietnam: The role of export participation," MPRA Paper 42489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huong Vu & Steven Lim, 2013. "Exports and Firm survival: The first evidence from Vietnam private manufacturing SMEs," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1259-1268.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00147 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsVietnam; economic reforms; private sector development; SOEs;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-08-27 (Development)
- NEP-TRA-2007-08-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:eijswp:0236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nanhee Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eihhsse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.