De nationella myndigheternas hantering av marknadsöppning inom kollektivtrafiken – Trafikverket, Transportstyrelsen, Konkurrensverket och Konsumentverket
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adler, Nicole & Pels, Eric & Nash, Chris, 2010. "High-speed rail and air transport competition: Game engineering as tool for cost-benefit analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 812-833, August.
- Mackie, Peter & Preston, John, 1998. "Twenty-one sources of error and bias in transport project appraisal," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Hensher, David A., 1997. "A practical approach to identifying the market potential for high speed rail: A case study in the Sydney-Canberra corridor," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 431-446, November.
- David Hensher & Tu Ton, 2002. "TRESIS: A transportation, land use and environmental strategy impact simulator for urban areas," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 439-457, November.
- Claessens, M. T. & van Dijk, N. M. & Zwaneveld, P. J., 1998. "Cost optimal allocation of rail passenger lines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 474-489, November.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation; railway; public transport; regulatory authorities;
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ctswps:2012_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CTS). General contact details of provider: http://www.cts.kth.se/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .