Bestyrelsessammensætning og finansiel performance i danske børsnoterede virksomheder
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lakonishok, Josef & Lev, Baruch, 1987. " Stock Splits and Stock Dividends: Why, Who, and When," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(4), pages 913-932, September.
- Angel, James J, 1997. " Tick Size, Share Prices, and Stock Splits," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(2), pages 655-681, June.
- Anand S. Desai & M. Nimalendran & S. Venkataraman, 1998. "Changes In Trading Activity Following Stock Splits And Their Effect On Volatility And The Adverse-Information Component Of The Bid-Ask Spread," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 21(2), pages 159-183, June.
- Nayak, Subhankar & Prabhala, Nagpurnanand R, 2001. "Disentangling the Dividend Information in Splits: A Decomposition Using Conditional Event-Study Methods," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(4), pages 1083-1116.
- Fama, Eugene F, et al, 1969. "The Adjustment of Stock Prices to New Information," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Rankine, Graeme & Stice, Earl K., 1997. "The Market Reaction to the Choice of Accounting Method for Stock Splits and Large Stock Dividends," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(02), pages 161-182, June.
- Paul Schultz, 2000. "Stock Splits, Tick Size, and Sponsorship," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(1), pages 429-450, February.
- Grinblatt, Mark S. & Masulis, Ronald W. & Titman, Sheridan, 1984. "The valuation effects of stock splits and stock dividends," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 461-490, December.
- Han, Ki C., 1995. "The Effects of Reverse Splits on the Liquidity of the Stock," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 159-169, March.
- Hamish Anderson & Steven Cahan & Lawrence C. Rose, 2001. "Stock Dividend Announcement Effects in an Imputation Tax Environment," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5-6), pages 653-669.
- McNichols, Maureen & Dravid, Ajay, 1990. " Stock Dividends, Stock Splits, and Signaling," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(3), pages 857-879, July.
More about this item
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cbsfin:2004_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lars Nondal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbschdk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.