Social self in a virtual world
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vowles, Nicole & Thirkell, Peter & Sinha, Ashish, 2011. "Different determinants at different times: B2B adoption of a radical innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1162-1168.
- Auh, Seigyoung & Menguc, Bulent, 2005. "Balancing exploration and exploitation: The moderating role of competitive intensity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1652-1661, December.
- Lisboa, Ana & Skarmeas, Dionysis & Lages, Carmen, 2011. "Innovative capabilities: Their drivers and effects on current and future performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1157-1161.
- Hafsi, Taieb & Thomas, Howard, 2005. "The Field of Strategy:: In Search of a Walking Stick," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 507-519, October.
- Sanchez, Ron, 2004. "Understanding competence-based management: Identifying and managing five modes of competence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 518-532, May.
- Daniella Laureiro-Martínez & Stefano Brusoni & Maurizio Zollo, 2009. "The neuro-scientific foundations of the exploration-exploitation dilemma," KITeS Working Papers 004, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Apr 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsActivity; consciousness; personality; artifact; social support; dialectics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:bthcsi:2012-008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Andersson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msbthse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.