The Survival of the Unfittest: Delinquent corporations and the production of organisational legitimacy through symbolic-discursive fit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Nirmalya & Scheer, Lisa & Kotler, Philip, 2000. "From market driven to market driving," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 129-142, April.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganisational legitimacy; corporate reputation; delinquent corporation; Swedish Match; tobacco industry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2005-07-03 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2005-07-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-REG-2005-07-03 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:lufewp:2005_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elsbeth Andersson) or (Stefan Carlstein). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ielunse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .