”Life is a fake. All that is real are the stock prices” - Simulating Authenticity in Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsre-enchantment; financial markets; morality; meaning;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2004-01-18 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2004-03-14 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2004-01-18 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HIS-2004-01-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2004-03-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2004-03-14 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:hastba:2003_015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .