The long run impact of child abuse on health care costs and wellbeing in Australia. CHERE Working Paper 2010/10
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordschild abuse; mental health; costs; Australia;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2010-11-13 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HEA-2010-11-13 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:her:chewps:2010/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Liz Chinchen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chusyau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .