Advances in sub national measurement of the Human Development Index: The case of Mexico
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Mayer-Foulkes, 2013.
"A Cross-country Causal Panorama of Human Development and Sustainability,"
Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 235-251, May.
- David A. Mayer Foulkes, 2012. "A Cross-Country Causal Panorama of Human Development and Sustainability," Working papers DTE 545, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Junko Mochizuki & Asjad Naqvi, 2019. "Reflecting Disaster Risk in Development Indicators," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-14, February.
- Rita Silva & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2014. "A Regional Development Index for Portugal," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 1055-1085, September.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Development Index; individual HDI; household HDI; inequality; migration; local crime; absence of violence against women; generalized means;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2010-08-14 (Development)
- NEP-HAP-2010-08-14 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HRM-2010-08-14 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LTV-2010-08-14 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:papers:hdrp-2010-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask HDRO/UNDP to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.