‘Mobile’izing Agricultural Advice: Technology Adoption, Diffusion and Sustainability
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gupta, Apoorv & Ponticelli, Jacopo & Tesei, Andrea, 2019.
"Technology Adoption and Access to Credit via Mobile Phones,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13956, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Apoorv Gupta & Jacopo Ponticelli & Andrea Tesei, 2019. "Technology Adoption and Access to Credit via Mobile Phones," Working Papers 892, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jean-Philippe Berrou & François Combarnous & Thomas Eekhout, 2018. "Usages du mobile et performances économiques des micro et petites entreprises informelles à Dakar. Quels profils d’usagers pour quels segments de l’informel ?," Working Papers hal-02148197, HAL.
- World Bank, 2020. "Sudan Agriculture Value Chain Analysis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 34103, The World Bank.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:487273 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chowdhury, Shyamal & Smits, Joeri & Sun, Qigang, 2020. "Contract structure, time preference, and technology adoption," GLO Discussion Paper Series 633, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Jean-Philippe Berrou & François Combarnous & Thomas Eekhout, 2017. "Les TIC : une réponse au défi du développement des micro et petites entreprises informelles en Afrique sub-saharienne ?," Working Papers hal-02148324, HAL.
- Jacopo Bonan & Harounan Kazianga & Mariapia Mendola, 2019.
"Agricultural Transformation and Farmers' Expectations: Experimental Evidence from Uganda,"
Development Working Papers
458, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Bonan, Jacopo & Kazianga, Harounan & Mendola, Mariapia, 2020. "Agricultural Transformation and Farmers' Expectations: Experimental Evidence from Uganda," GLO Discussion Paper Series 456, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2020. "How experimental research in agriculture has gone from lab to field," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 127(C).
- Aker, Jenny C. & Ksoll, Christopher, 2016. "Can mobile phones improve agricultural outcomes? Evidence from a randomized experiment in Niger," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 44-51.
- Palloni, G. & Aker, J. & Gilligan, D. & Hidrobo, M. & Ledlie, N., 2018. "Paying for Digital Information: Assessing Farmers Willingness to Pay for a Digital Agriculture and Nutrition Service in Ghana," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277451, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Camacho, Adriana & Conover, Emily, 2019. "The impact of receiving SMS price and weather information on small scale farmers in Colombia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 1-1.
- Global Commission on Adaptation, 2019. "Adapt Now," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 32362, November.
- Carter, Michael R. & Tjernström, Emilia & Toledo, Patricia, 2019.
"Heterogeneous impact dynamics of a rural business development program in Nicaragua,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 77-98.
- Michael R. Carter & Emilia Tjernström & Patricia Toledo, 2016. "Heterogeneous Impact Dynamics of a Rural Business Development Program in Nicaragua," NBER Working Papers 22628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chowdhury, Shyamal & Smits, Joeri & Sun, Qigang, 2020. "Contract Structure, Time Preference, and Technology Adoption," IZA Discussion Papers 13590, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tamim, Abdulrazzak & Harou, Aurelie P. & Magombab, Christopher & Michelson, Hope & Palm, Cheryl, 2020. "The Long-Term Effects of Relaxing Information and Credit Constraints on Adoption, Retention, and Soil Perceptions: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in Tanzania," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304604, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cole, Shawn & Fernando, A. Nilesh & Stein, Daniel & Tobacman, Jeremy, 2020. "Field comparisons of incentive-compatible preference elicitation techniques," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 33-56.
- Aidan R. Vining, 2016. "What Is Public Agency Strategic Analysis (PASA) and How Does It Differ from Public Policy Analysis and Firm Strategy Analysis?," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-31, December.
- Apoorv Gupta & Jacopo Ponticelli & Andrea Tesei, 2020. "Information, Technology Adoption and Productivity: The Role of Mobile Phones in Agriculture," NBER Working Papers 27192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barham, Bradford L. & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Fitz, Dylan & Schechter, Laura, 2018. "Receptiveness to advice, cognitive ability, and technology adoption," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 239-268.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology Adoption; Agricultural Extension; Informational Inefficiencies;
All these keywords.
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-12-06 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hbs:wpaper:13-047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HBS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/harbsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.