The Limits of Nonprofit Impact: A Contingency Framework For Measuring Social Performance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bucaciuc Anamaria, 2015. "Social Enterprises - From Potential To Impact," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 408-412, July.
- Marzena Starnawska, 2016. "Social Entrepreneurship Research – Challenges, Explanations and Suggestions for the Field Development (Przedsiebiorczosc spoleczna – wyzwania, przyczyny i sugestie dla obszaru badawczego)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 14(61), pages 13-31.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2264-:d:123600 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nino Antadze & Frances R. Westley, 2012. "Impact Metrics for Social Innovation: Barriers or Bridges to Radical Change?," Journal of Social Entrepreneurship, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 133-150, October.
- Ramanath, Ramya, 2014. "Ethical implications of resource-limited evaluations: Lessons from an INGO in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 25-37.
- Sean Geobey & Frances R. Westley & Olaf Weber, 2012. "Enabling Social Innovation through Developmental Social Finance," Journal of Social Entrepreneurship, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 151-165, October.
- Anica Zeyen & Markus Beckmann & Stella Wolters, 2016. "Actor and Institutional Dynamics in the Development of Multi-stakeholder Initiatives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 341-360, May.
- Sakarya, Sema & Bodur, Muzaffer & Yildirim-Öktem, Özlem & Selekler-Göksen, Nisan, 2012. "Social alliances: Business and social enterprise collaboration for social transformation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(12), pages 1710-1720.
- Roger C. Riddell, 2013. "Assessing the Overall Impact of Civil Society on Development at the Country Level: An Exploratory Approach," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(4), pages 371-396, July.
- Barbara Sveva Magnanelli & Elisa Raoli & Agnese Sacchi, 2016. "Key Factors for Success of Social Enterprises in Italy: Analysis of Financial and Operating Performance," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 6, pages 43-60, February.
More about this item
Keywordsperformance measurement; impact; nonprofit management; social enterprise; philanthropy; accountability; management control systems.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hbs:wpaper:10-099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Soebagio Notosoehardjo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/harbsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .