Dynamic Voluntary Contribution to a Public Good: Learning to be a Free Rider
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christiane Clemens and Thomas Riechmann, 2001. "Dynamic Voluntary Contribution to a Public Good:Learning to be a Free Rider," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 92, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexis Belianin & Marco Novarese, 2005. "Trust, communication and equlibrium behaviour in public goods," Experimental 0506001, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsbounded rationality; evolutionary games; experiments; learning; public goods;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:han:dpaper:dp-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heidrich, Christian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .