Les conditions de travail dans les accords et plans d'action "seniors"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luc Behaghel & Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand & Muriel Roger, 2012.
"Disability and Social Security Reforms: The French Case,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Historical Trends in Mortality and Health, Employment, and Disability Insurance Participatio, pages 301-326
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luc Behaghel & Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand & Muriel Roger, 2011. "Disability and Social Security Reforms: The French Case," NBER Working Papers 17055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luc Behaghel & Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand & Muriel Roger, 2011. "Disability and social security reforms: The French case," PSE Working Papers halshs-00556722, HAL.
- Luc Behaghel & Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand & Muriel Roger, 2011. "Disability and Social Security Reforms:The French Case," Working Papers DT38, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Luc Behaghel & Blanchet Didier & Debrand Thierry & Muriel Roger, 2012. "Disability and Social Security Reforms: The French Case," Post-Print hal-01504234, HAL.
- Alain Trannoy & Sandy Tubeuf & Florence Jusot & Marion Devaux, 2010.
"Inequality of opportunities in health in France: a first pass,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 921-938, August.
- Trannoy, A & Tubeuf, S & Jusot, F & Devaux, M, 2008. "Inequality in Opportunities in Health in France: A first pass," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/24, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Peter Haan & Michal Myck, 2009. "Dynamics of Poor Health and Non-employment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 195, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lee, Myoung-jae, 2005. "Micro-Econometrics for Policy, Program and Treatment Effects," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199267699.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 2002.
"Propensity Score-Matching Methods For Nonexperimental Causal Studies,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 151-161, February.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 1998. "Propensity Score Matching Methods for Non-experimental Causal Studies," NBER Working Papers 6829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thierry Debrand & Nicolas Sirven, 2009. "What are the Motivations of Pathways to Retirement in Europe: Individual, Familial, Professional Situation or Social Protection Systems?," Working Papers DT28, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Oct 2009.
- Case, Anne & Fertig, Angela & Paxson, Christina, 2005.
"The lasting impact of childhood health and circumstance,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 365-389, March.
- Anne Case & Angela Fertig & Christina Paxson, 2004. "The Lasting Impact of Childhood Health and Circumstance," Working Papers 246, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Anne Moller Dano, 2005. "Road injuries and long-run effects on income and employment," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(9), pages 955-970.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/268 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsconditions de travail; qualité de vie au travail; emploi des seniors; relations professionnelles;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00967302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.