Inequality, Entropy and Goodness of Fit
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Manuel Caicedo & Alejandro Gaviria & Javier Moreno, 2012.
"Hechos y palabras: la realidad colombiana vista a través de la prensa escrita,"
Revista de Economía Institucional,
Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 14(26), pages 137-168, January-J.
- Juan Manuel Caicedo & Alejandro Gaviria & Javier Moreno, 2011. "Hechos y palabras: la realidad colombiana vista a través de la prensa escrita," Documentos CEDE 009253, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- William Horrace & Joseph Marchand & Timothy Smeeding, 2008.
"Ranking inequality: Applications of multivariate subset selection,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 6(1), pages 5-32, March.
- William C. Horrace & Joseph T. Marchand & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2005. "Ranking Inequality: Applications of Multivariate Subset Selection," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 70, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- William C. Horrace & Joseph T. Marchand & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2006. "Ranking Inequality: Applications of Multivariate Subset Selection," Working Papers 21, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
Keywordsgoodness of fit; discrepancy; income distribution; inequality measurement;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LTV-2011-05-14 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00591077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .