Fuel usage and consumption patterns of low income customers and company attitudes to social actions: additional analysis on comparing consumption data provided by consumers and companies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Catherine Waddams Price & Barbara Eberth & Evens Salies, 2002. "Fuel usage and consumption patterns of low income customers and company attitudes to social actions: additional analysis on comparing consumption data provided by consumers and companies," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7161, Sciences Po.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1984. "Voluntary Export Restraint in U.S. Autos, 1980-81: Quality, Employment, and Welfare Effects," NBER Chapters,in: The Structure and Evolution of Recent U.S. Trade Policy, pages 35-66 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davidson, Russell & Dewatripont, Mathias & Ginsburgh, Victor & Labbe, Martine, 1989.
"On the welfare effects of anti-discrimination regulations in the EC car market,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 205-230, June.
- DAVIDSON, Russell & DEWATRIPONT, Mathias & GINSBURGH, Victor & LABBE, Martine, 1989. "On the welfare effects of anti-discrimination regulations in the EC car market," CORE Discussion Papers RP 848, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Victor Ginsburgh & Yves Mertens, 1985. "Product differentiation and discrimination in the European Community: the case of automobiles," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1755, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laussel, Didier & Montet, Christian & Peguin-Feissolle, Anne, 1988.
"Optimal trade policy under oligopoly : A calibrated model of the Europe-Japan rivalry in the EEC car market,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1547-1565, September.
- Didier Laussel & Christian Montet & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 1988. "Optimal trade policy under oligopoly - A calibrated model of the Europe-Japan rivalry in the EEC car market," Post-Print hal-00390223, HAL.
- Richard Harris, 1985. "Why Voluntary Export Restraints Are 'Voluntary.'," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(4), pages 799-809, November.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1985. "Automobile prices and protection: The U.S.-Japan trade restraint," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 49-68.
- Mertens, Yves & Ginsburgh, Victor, 1985.
"Product Differentiation and Price Discrimination in the European Community: The Case of Automobiles,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 151-166, December.
- MERTENS, Yves & GINSBURGH, Victor, 1985. "Product differentiation and price discrimination in the European Community: The case of automobiles," CORE Discussion Papers RP 672, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robert W. Crandall, 1987. "The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection for Autos and Steel," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(1), pages 271-288.
- Falvey, Rodney E, 1979. "The Composition of Trade within Import-restricted Product Categories," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 1105-1114, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01063528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .