Influence d'internet sur l'offre de cadeaux :
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erhan Bayraktar & Michael Ludkovski, 2014.
"Liquidation In Limit Order Books With Controlled Intensity,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 627-650, October.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Michael Ludkovski, 2011. "Liquidation in Limit Order Books with Controlled Intensity," Papers 1105.0247, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2012.
- Marco Avellaneda & Sasha Stoikov, 2008. "High-frequency trading in a limit order book," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 217-224.
- Olivier Gu'eant & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Joaquin Fernandez Tapia, 2011.
"Dealing with the Inventory Risk. A solution to the market making problem,"
1105.3115, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2012.
- Olivier Guéant & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Joaquin Fernandez Tapia, 2013. "Dealing with the Inventory Risk. A solution to the market making problem," Post-Print hal-01393110, HAL.
- Martin D. Gould & Mason A. Porter & Stacy Williams & Mark McDonald & Daniel J. Fenn & Sam D. Howison, 2010. "Limit Order Books," Papers 1012.0349, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7390 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sasha Stoikov & Mehmet Sağlam, 2009. "Option market making under inventory risk," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 55-79, April.
- Terrence Hendershott & Charles M. Jones & Albert J. Menkveld, 2011. "Does Algorithmic Trading Improve Liquidity?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(1), pages 1-33, February.
- Luc Bauwens & David Veredas & Winfried Pohlmeier, 2005. "High frequency finance," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136220, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet; gift giving; community; tribe; swap; tribu; cadeaux; communauté;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00604372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .