Evaluation approfondie du plan français d'affectation de quotas de CO2 aux entreprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Epstein, Marc & Manzoni, Jean-François, 1998. "Implementing corporate strategy:: From Tableaux de Bord to balanced scorecards," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 190-203, April.
- Michel Lebas, 1994. "Managerial accounting in France Overview of past tradition and current practice," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 471-488.
- Sinclair-Desgagne, Bernard, 1999. "How to Restore Higher-Powered Incentives in Multitask Agencies," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 418-433, July.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1991. "Multitask Principal-Agent Analyses: Incentive Contracts, Asset Ownership, and Job Design," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 24-52, Special I.
- Mooraj, Stella & Oyon, Daniel & Hostettler, Didier, 1999. "The balanced scorecard: a necessary good or an unnecessary evil?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 481-491, October.
- Annick Bourguignon & Véronique Malleret & Hanne Norreklit, 2001.
"Balanced Scorecard Versus French Tableau de Bord: Beyond Dispute, A Cultural and Ideological Perspective,"
- MALLERET, Veronique & BOURGUIGNON, Annick & NORREKLIT, Hanne, 2001. "Balanced scorecard versus French tableau de bord:beyond dispute, a cultural and ideological perspective," Les Cahiers de Recherche 724, HEC Paris.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clémence Christin & Jean-Philippe Nicolai & Jerome Pouyet, 2013. "Pollution Permits, Imperfect Competition and Abatement Technologies," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/186, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Christin, Clémence & Nicolai, Jean-Philippe & Pouyet, Jerome, 2011.
"The role of abatement technologies for allocating free allowances,"
DICE Discussion Papers
34, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Christin, Clémence & Nicolaï, Jean-Philippe & Pouyet, Jerome, 2011. "The Role of Abatement Technologies for Allocating Free Allowances," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1109, CEPREMAP.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00243005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.