Currency mismatch, systemic risk and growth in emerging Europe
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Romain Rancière & Aaron Tornall & Athanasio Vamvakidis, 2010. "Currency mismatch, systemic risk and growth in emerging Europe," Post-Print halshs-00754418, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mykhaylova Olena & Staveley-O’Carroll James, 2014. "International transmission of productivity shocks with nonzero net foreign debt," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-46, January.
- Loayza,Norman V. & Ouazad,Amine & Ranciere,Romain, 2017.
"Financial development, growth, and crisis: is there a trade-off ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8237, The World Bank.
- Norman Loayza & Amine Ouazad & Romain Rancière, 2018. "Financial Development, Growth, and Crisis: Is There a Trade-Off?," NBER Working Papers 24474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norman Loayza & Amine Ouazad & Romain Ranciere, 2017. "Financial Development, Growth, and Crisis: Is There a Trade-Off?," Working Papers 2017-114, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Kátay, Gábor & Péter, Harasztosi, 2017. "Currency Matching and Carry Trade by Non-Financial Corporations," Working Papers 2017-02, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Endrész, Marianna & Harasztosi, Péter, 2014.
"Corporate foreign currency borrowing and investment: The case of Hungary,"
Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 265-287.
- Marianna Endrész & Péter Harasztosi, 2014. "Corporate Foreign Currency Borrowing and Investment. The Case of Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2014/1, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Brown, M. & de Haas, R., 2010.
"Foreign Currency Lending in Emerging Europe : Bank Level Evidence,"
Other publications TiSEM
29059e97-755d-4c51-b372-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Brown, M. & de Haas, R., 2010. "Foreign Currency Lending in Emerging Europe : Bank Level Evidence," Other publications TiSEM ade568c2-7e6f-4dce-8e29-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Brown, M. & de Haas, R., 2010. "Foreign Currency Lending in Emerging Europe : Bank Level Evidence," Discussion Paper 2010-135, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nephil Matangi Maskay & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2014.
"On Remittances, Foreign Currency Exposure and Credit Constraints: Evidence from Nepal,"
IEER Working Papers
101, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University, revised 25 Jul 2017.
- Steinkamp, Sven & Maskay, Nephil & Westermann, Frank, 2015. "On Remittances, Foreign Currency Exposure and Credit Constraints: Evidence from Nepal," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112901, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nephil Matangi Maskay & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2014. "On Remittances, Foreign Currency Exposure and Credit Constraints: Evidence from Nepal," CESifo Working Paper Series 5053, CESifo.
- Alin Marius Andrieş & Simona Nistor, 2018. "Systemic Risk and Foreign Currency Positions of Banks: Evidence from Emerging Europe," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(5), pages 382-421, September.
- Husnu C. Dalgic, 2018. "Financial Dollarization in Emerging Markets: An Insurance Arrangement," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_051_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Joseph Crowley, 2015. "Central and Commercial Bank Balance Sheet Risk Before, During, and After the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 15/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Fischer, Andreas M & Yesin, Pinar, 2019.
"Foreign currency loan conversions and currency mismatches,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13923, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas M. Fischer & Pinar Yesin, 2019. "Foreign currency loan conversions and currency mismatches," Working Papers 2019-04, Swiss National Bank.
- Mara Pirovano, 2013.
"Household and firm leverage, capital flows and monetary policy in a small open economy,"
Working Paper Research
246, National Bank of Belgium.
- PIROVANO, Mara, 2013. "Household and firm leverage, capital flows and monetary policy in a small open economy," Working Papers 2013014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Philip Lane, 2013. "International Capital Flows and Domestic Financial Conditions: Lessons for Emerging Asia," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp438, IIIS.
- Svatopluk Kapounek, 2017.
"The Impact of Institutional Quality on Bank Lending Activity: Evidence from Bayesian Model Averaging,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 67(5), pages 372-395, October.
- Svatopluk Kapounek, 2016. "The Impact of Institutional Quality on Bank Lending Activity: Evidence from Bayesian Model Averaging," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2016-69, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Romain Ranciere & Aaron Tornell & Athanasios Vamvakidis, 2010.
"A New Index of Currency Mismatch and Systemic Risk,"
IMF Working Papers
10/263, International Monetary Fund.
- Rancière, Romain & Tornell, Aaron & Vamvakidis, Athanasios, 2011. "A New Index of Currency Mismatch and Systemic Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 8250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pinar Yesin, 2013.
"Foreign currency loans and systemic risk in Europe,"
Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 95(May), pages 219-236.
- Pinar Yesin, 2013. "Foreign Currency Loans and Systemic Risk in Europe," Working Papers 13.06, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Beckmann, Elisabeth & Stix, Helmut, 2015.
"Foreign currency borrowing and knowledge about exchange rate risk,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1-16.
- Elisabeth Beckmann & Helmut Stix, 2014. "Foreign currency borrowing and knowledge about exchange rate risk," Working Papers 188, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Eiji Fujii, 2020. "Currency Portfolio of External Debt, Exchange Rate Cyclicality, and Consumption Volatility," CESifo Working Paper Series 8287, CESifo.
- Aiba, Daiju & Odajima, Ken & Khou, Vouthy, 2018. "Foreign currency borrowing and risk-hedging behavior: Evidence from Cambodian households," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 19-35.
- Krzysztof Czerkas, 2016. "The foreign currency mortgage loans in the Polish banking sector and its possible macroeconomic and political consequences," Lodz Economics Working Papers 8/2016, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Ostry, Jonathan D., 2012. "Managing Capital Flows: What Tools to Use?," Asian Development Review, Asian Development Bank, vol. 29(1), pages 83-89.
- Viktória Vidaházy & Pınar Yeşin, 2020. "Deleveraging and Foreign Currency Loan Conversion Programs in Europe," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 62(2), pages 215-241, June.
- Mirna Dumičić & Vedran Šošić, 2014. "Credit cycles and central bank policy in Croatia: lessons from the 2000s," Chapters, in: Ewald Nowotny & Doris Ritzberger-Grünwald & Peter Backé (ed.),Financial Cycles and the Real Economy, chapter 7, pages 96-113, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Martin Brown & Karolin Kirschenmann & Steven Ongena, 2014. "Bank Funding, Securitization, and Loan Terms: Evidence from Foreign Currency Lending," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(7), pages 1501-1534, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrency Mismatch; Emerging Economies; Lending Booms; Systemic Risk; Financial Crises; Eastern Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:pseptp:halshs-00754418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Bauer). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.