Network Effects in R&D Partnership Evidence from the European Collaborations in Micro and Nanotechnologies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Nadine Massard, 2006. "Network effects in R&D partnership : Evidence from the European collaborations in micro and nanotechnologie," Post-Print hal-00375333, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stuart McDonald & Mohamad Alghamdi & Bernard Pailthorpe, 2012. "The Emergence of a Small World in a Network of Research Joint Ventures," Discussion Papers Series 469, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork formation; R&D collaboration; Knowledge externalities; nanotechnologies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-03-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DCM-2007-03-24 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EEC-2007-03-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-IPR-2007-03-24 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MIC-2007-03-24 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2007-03-24 (Network Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2007-03-24 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SOC-2007-03-24 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:ujm-00137238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .