L'économie égyptienne après la tourmente : les défis sont toujours là..
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arash Golnam & Paavo Ritala & Alain Wegmann, 2014. "Coopetition within and between value networks - a typology and a modelling framework," International Journal of Business Environment, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 47-68.
- Jacobides, Michael G. & Knudsen, Thorbjorn & Augier, Mie, 2006. "Benefiting from innovation: Value creation, value appropriation and the role of industry architectures," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1200-1221, October.
- Kylänen, Mika & Rusko, Rauno, 2011. "Unintentional coopetition in the service industries: The case of Pyhä-Luosto tourism destination in the Finnish Lapland," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 193-205, June.
- Gnyawali, Devi R. & Park, Byung-Jin (Robert), 2011. "Co-opetition between giants: Collaboration with competitors for technological innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 650-663, June.
- Pinar Ozcan & Filipe M. Santos, 2015. "The market that never was: Turf wars and failed alliances in mobile payments," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(10), pages 1486-1512, October.
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Nambisan, Satish, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and strategic thinking in business ecosystems," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 219-229.
More about this item
KeywordsEgypte; armée; Sissi; économie; crise; rentes; migration; tourisme; pétrole; environnement; canal de Suez; grands travaux;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01580845. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .