Le marché commun des transports ou les cacophonies des déréglementations. Chapitre IV
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Fabrice Collard, 2013.
"Age groups and the measure of population aging,"
Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(23), pages 617-640, September.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Collard, Fabrice, 2011. "Age Groups and the Measure of Population Aging," LERNA Working Papers 11.05.339, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Fabrice Collard, 2012. "Age Groups and the Measure of Population Aging," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12081, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Collard, Fabrice, 2013. "Age Groups and the Measure of Population Aging," MPRA Paper 49972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Fabrice Collard, 2012. "Age groups and the Measure of Population Aging," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768889, HAL.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Fabrice Collard, 2013. "Age groups and the measure of population aging," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01015396, HAL.
- Deaton, Angus, 1985. "Panel data from time series of cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 109-126.
- Mathieu Lefebvre, 2006. "Population ageing and consumption demand in Belgium," CREPP Working Papers 0604, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- J.-B. Bernard & L. Berthet, 2015. "French households financial wealth: which changes in 20 years?," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2015-18, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Louis Chauvel & Martin SchrÃ¶der, 2014. "Generational Inequalities and Welfare Regimes," LIS Working papers 606, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Marceline Bodier, 1999. "Les effets d'âge et de génération sur le niveau et la structure de la consommation," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 324(1), pages 163-180.
- Verbeek, Marno & Nijman, Theo, 1993.
"Minimum MSE estimation of a regression model with fixed effects from a series of cross-sections,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 125-136, September.
- Verbeek, M. & Nijman, T., 1992. "Minimum MSE Estimatin of a Regression Model with Fixed Effects from a Series of Cross Sections," Papers 9201, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Nijman, T.E. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 1993. "Minimum MSE estimation of a regression model with fixed effects from a series of cross sections," Other publications TiSEM 34c1104a-a64b-4030-be99-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5804 is not listed on IDEAS
- André Masson, 2009. "Des liens et des transferts entre générations," Post-Print halshs-00754867, HAL.
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2013.
"Deconstructing Life Cycle Expenditure,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 121(3), pages 437-492.
- Erik Hurst & Mark Aguiar, 2008. "Deconstructing Lifecycle Expenditure," 2008 Meeting Papers 771, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2008. "Deconstructing Lifecycle Expenditure," Working Papers wp173, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2008. "Deconstructing Lifecycle Expenditure," NBER Working Papers 13893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Boissinot, 2007. "Consumption over the Life Cycle: Facts for France," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2007-09, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
More about this item
Keywordspolitique commune des transports; marché commun des transports; déréglementations; Europe; Traité de Rome;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01525163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.