Beyond rarity : the paths of luxury desire : How luxury brands grow yet remain desirable
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristini, Hélène & Kauppinen-Räisänen, Hannele, 2020. "Managing the transformation of the global commons into luxuries for all," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 467-473.
- Sindy Liu & Patsy Perry & Gregory Gadzinski, 2019. "The implications of digital marketing on WeChat for luxury fashion brands in China," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(4), pages 395-409, July.
- Béatrice Parguel & Thierry Delécolle & Aïda Mimouni Chaabane, 2020. "Does Fashionization Impede Luxury Brands’ CSR Image?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Nabi, Nazia & Siahtiri, Vida & O'Cass, Aron, 2019. "In search of status: Unpacking the relationship of status with individualism-collectivism, counterconformity motivations and life satisfaction," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 378-386.
- Nobre, Helena & Simões, Cláudia, 2019. "NewLux Brand Relationship Scale: Capturing the scope of mass-consumed luxury brand relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 328-338.
- Bazi, Saleh & Filieri, Raffaele & Gorton, Matthew, 2020. "Customers’ motivation to engage with luxury brands on social media," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 223-235.
- Wei, Ying & Li, Feng, 2020. "Omnichannel supply chain operations for luxury products with conspicuous consumers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 137(C).
- Mohammad ALFAOURI & Fahed WAHDANI, 2020. "The Theoretical Grounds For The Provision Of Trademark’S Protection," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 22, pages 75-83, May.
- Youngseon Kim & Nikki Wingate, 2017. "Narrow, powerful, and public: the influence of brand breadth in the luxury market," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(5), pages 453-466, October.
- Choi, Yung Kyun & Seo, Yuri & Wagner, Udo & Yoon, Sukki, 2020. "Matching luxury brand appeals with attitude functions on social media across cultures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 520-528.
- Francisco J. Conejo & Lawrence F. Cunningham & Clifford E. Young, 2020. "Revisiting the Brand Luxury Index: new empirical evidence and future directions," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(1), pages 108-122, January.
- Haase, Janina & Wiedmann, Klaus-Peter, 2020. "The implicit sensory association test (ISAT): A measurement approach for sensory perception," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 236-245.
- Ko, Eunju & Costello, John P. & Taylor, Charles R., 2019. "What is a luxury brand? A new definition and review of the literature," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 405-413.
- Rajesh Sharma, 2020. "Building Consumer-based Brand Equity for Fast Fashion Apparel Brands in the Indian Consumer Market," Management and Labour Studies, XLRI Jamshedpur, School of Business Management & Human Resources, vol. 45(3), pages 337-365, August.
- Pino, Giovanni & Amatulli, Cesare & Peluso, Alessandro M. & Nataraajan, Rajan & Guido, Gianluigi, 2019. "Brand prominence and social status in luxury consumption: A comparison of emerging and mature markets," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 163-172.
- Kumar, Ajay & Paul, Justin & Unnithan, Anandakuttan B., 2020. "‘Masstige’ marketing: A review, synthesis and research agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 384-398.
More about this item
KeywordsPLS modeling; Luxury; Desiderability; Brand love; Growth; Rarity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01374065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.