Les déterminants de l’adoption de l’éco-innovation selon le profil stratégique de la firme : le cas des firmes industrielles françaises
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Danielle Galliano & Simon Nadel, 2013. "Les déterminants de l'adoption de l'éco-innovation selon le profil stratégique de la firme : le cas des firmes industrielles françaises," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 77-110.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horin, Nataliya, 2017. "Eco-innovative Activity of Ukrainian SMEs," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Światowego, Warsaw University of Life Sciences, vol. 17(32, Part ), December.
- Pinget, Amandine, 2016. "Spécificités des déterminants des innovations environnementales : une approche appliquée aux PME [Specificities of determinants for environmental innovation : an approach applied to SMEs]," MPRA Paper 80108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patricia Laurens & Christian Le Bas & Stéphane Lhuillery & Antoine Schoen, 2017.
"The determinants of cleaner energy innovations of the world’s largest firms: the impact of firm learning and knowledge capital,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 311-333, May.
- Patricia Laurens & Christian Le Bas & Stéphane Lhuillery & Antoine Schoen, 2017. "The determinants of cleaner energy innovations of the world’s largest firms: the impact of firm learning and knowledge capital," Post-Print hal-01515119, HAL.
- Patricia Laurens & Christian Le Bas & Stéphane Lhuillery & Antoine Schoen, 2017. "The determinants of cleaner energy innovations of the world’s largest firms: the impact of firm learning and knowledge capital," Post-Print hal-01775110, HAL.
- Amandine Pinget & Rachel Bocquet & Caroline Mothe, 2015. "Barriers to Environmental Innovation in SMEs: Empirical Evidence from French Firms," Post-Print hal-01300837, HAL.
- Raul Caruso & Antonella Biscione & Annunziata de Felice, 2020. "Environmental Innovation in European Transition Countries," Working Papers 1005, European Centre of Peace Science, Integration and Cooperation (CESPIC), Catholic University 'Our Lady of Good Counsel'.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation environnementale; stratégie de la firme; demand pull; coûts; réglementation; industrie française;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01228863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.