Developing economies in the current climate change regime : New prospects for resilience and sustainability? The case of CDM projects in Asia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Junjie Sun & Leigh Tesfatsion, 2007.
"Dynamic Testing of Wholesale Power Market Designs: An Open-Source Agent-Based Framework,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 291-327, October.
- Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2006. "Dynamic Testing of Wholesale Power Market Designs: An Open-Source Agent-Based Framework," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12649, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kahn, Alfred E. & Cramton, Peter C. & Porter, Robert H. & Tabors, Richard D., 2001.
"Uniform Pricing or Pay-as-Bid Pricing: A Dilemma for California and Beyond,"
The Electricity Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 70-79, July.
- Alfred E. Kahn & Peter Cramton & Robert H. Porter & Richard D. Tabors, 2001. "Uniform Pricing or Pay-as-Bid Pricing: A Dilemma for California and Beyond," Papers of Peter Cramton 01ej, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 27 Jan 2001.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2006.
"Markets for Power in the United States: An Interim Assessment,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-36.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2005. "Markets For Power In The United States - An Interim Assessment," Working Papers 0512, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh & Judd, Kenneth L., 2006. "Handbook of Computational Economics, Vol. 2: Agent-Based Computational Economics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10368, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Klemperer, Paul D & Meyer, Margaret A, 1989. "Supply Function Equilibria in Oligopoly under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1243-1277, November.
More about this item
Keywordsdeveloping countries; clean development mechanism; climate policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00871015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .