Le multiplicateur keynésien intra-territorial : la cas de la région Nord-Pas de Calais
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Poinsot & Jean-François Ruault, 2019. "Economic-base theory and highly-open economies: incorporating day-to- day mobility," Working Papers hal-02269336, HAL.
- Josselin Droff & Alfredo R. Paloyo, 2015.
"Assessing The Regional Economic Impacts Of Defense Activities: A Survey Of Methods,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 375-402, April.
- Droff, Josselin & Paloyo, Alfredo R., 2013. "Assessing the Regional Economic Impacts of Defense Activities – A Survey of Methods," Ruhr Economic Papers 417, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- J. Droff & A.R. Paloyo, 2015. "Assessing the regional economic impact of defense activities: a survey of methods," Post-Print hal-02271875, HAL.
- Josselin Droff & Alfredo R. Paloyo, 2014. "Assessing the regional economic impact of defense activities: a survey of methods," Post-Print hal-01016908, HAL.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00866634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.