The Organisation of Firms in a Global Economy: Introduction
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Piero Gottardi & Atsushi Kajii, "undated".
""Generic Existence of Sunspot Equilibria: The Case of real Assets'',"
CARESS Working Papres
95-12, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Piero Gottardi & Atsushi Kajii, "undated". "Generic Existence of Sunspot Equilibria: The Case of real Assets," Penn CARESS Working Papers 4c2e0b92f85ceac3016cafb02, Penn Economics Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Bolatto & A. Naghavi & G. Ottaviano & K. Zajc Kejzar, 2017. "Intangible Assets and the Organization of Global Supply Chains," Working Papers wp1105, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Godart, Olivier N. & Görg, Holger, 2013. "Suppliers of multinationals and the forced linkage effect: Evidence from firm level data," Kiel Working Papers 1822, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:281-302 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kohler Wilhelm K & Smolka Marcel, 2011. "Sourcing Premia with Incomplete Contracts: Theory and Evidence," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-39, February.
- Eppinger, Peter S. & Kukharskyy, Bohdan, 2017. "Contracting institutions and firm boundaries," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 100, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Fromenteau, Philippe, 2016. "Information Technology and Global Sourcing," Discussion Papers in Economics 29631, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Sotiris Blanas & Adnan Seric, 2017. "Determinants of Intra-Firm Trade," Working Papers 178118175, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Paul De Grauwe & Zhaoyong Zhang & Filip Abraham & Jan Van Hove & Zuzanna Studnicka, 2016. "David vs. Goliath? Smaller European Exporting firms facing Asian competition on global markets," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 63(1), pages 18-40, February.
- Gao, Xiang, 2011. "essays in international economics," ISU General Staff Papers 201101010800003244, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Filip Abraham & Jan Van Hove, 2010. "Can Belgian firms cope with the Chinese dragon and the Asian tigers ? The export performance of multi-product firms on foreign markets," Working Paper Research 204, National Bank of Belgium.
- Stefano Federico, 2010. "Outsourcing versus Integration at Home or Abroad," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 742, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00754767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .