Mondialisation, libre-échange et changements climatiques : vers un conflit de paradigmes ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Stehfest, Elke & den Elzen, Michel G.J. & van Vliet, Jasper & Isaac, Morna, 2010. "Exploring IMAGE model scenarios that keep greenhouse gas radiative forcing below 3 W/m2 in 2100," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1105-1120, September.
- Freeman, Chris & Louca, Francisco, 2002.
"As Time Goes By: From the Industrial Revolutions to the Information Revolution,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199251056.
- Freeman, Chris & Louca, Francisco, 2001. "As Time Goes By: From the Industrial Revolutions to the Information Revolution," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199241071.
- Criqui, Patrick & Mima, Silvana, 2012. "European climate—energy security nexus: A model based scenario analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 827-842.
- Alban Kitous, Patrick Criqui, Elie Bellevrat and Bertrand Chateau, 2010.
"Transformation Patterns of the Worldwide Energy System - Scenarios for the Century with the POLES Model,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
- Alban Kitous & Patrick Criqui & Elie Bellevrat & Bertrand Chateau, 2010. "Transformation Patterns of the Worldwide Energy System – Scenarios for the Century with the POLES Model," Post-Print halshs-00450304, HAL.
- Patrick Criqui & Silvana Mima, 2012. "European climate -- energy security nexus: A model based scenario analysis," Post-Print halshs-00661043, HAL.
- Robert N. Stavins, 2012. "An Unambiguous Consequence of the Durban Climate Talks," Review of Environment, Energy and Economics - Re3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCHANGEMENT CLIMATIQUE : COMMERCE INTERNATIONAL; MONDIALISATION; COOPERATION ECONOMIQUE INTERNATIONALE;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00711103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .