Customisation vs. standardisation, international integration and consumer surplus
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Olivier Gaussens & Sophie Lecostey & Kiumars Shahbazi, 2009. "Customisation vs. Standardisation: International Integration and Consumer Surplus," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 93-94, pages 207-232.
- Olivier Gaussens & Sophie Lecostey & Kiumars Shahbazi, 2009. "Customisation vs. standardisation: International integration and consumer surplus," Post-Print halshs-00602111, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Movahedi & Olivier Gaussens, 2013. "Les effets de l’exportation sur l’innovation et la productivité : Analyse empirique sur un échantillon de PMI," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201307, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
More about this item
Keywordscustomisation; international market integration; market access costs; standardisation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00602122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .