La Manipulation De La Comptabilité Dans Le Secteur Industriel Espagnol. (1990-2000)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ansari, Shahid & Euske, K. J., 1987. "Rational, rationalizing, and reifying uses of accounting data in organizations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 549-570, October.
- repec:bla:joares:v:28:y:1990:i::p:55-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shahrokh M Saudagaran & Gary C Biddle, 1995. "Foreign Listing Location: A Study of MNCs and Stock Exchanges in Eight Countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(2), pages 319-341, June.
- Carpenter, Vivian L. & Feroz, Ehsan H., 1992. "GAAP as a symbol of legitimacy: New York State's decision to adopt generally accepted accounting principles," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 613-643, October.
- Flanigan, Mary A. & Tondkar, Rasoul H. & Andrews, Robert L., 1999. "An Empirical Investigation of Factors Affecting the Selection of Markets for Foreign Bond Issues," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 71-92.
- Neu, Dean, 1992. "The social construction of positive choices," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 223-237.
- Meyer, John W., 1986. "Social environments and organizational accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 11(4-5), pages 345-356, July.
- Atul Shah, 1998. "Exploring the influences and constraints on creative accounting in the United Kingdom," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 83-104.
- Sara York Kenny & Robert Larson, 1993. "Lobbying behaviour and the development of international accounting standards," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 531-554.
- Street, Donna L. & Gray, Sidney J. & Bryant, Stephanie M., 1999. "Acceptance and Observance of International Accounting Standards: An Empirical Study of Companies Claiming to Comply with IASs," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 11-48.
More about this item
KeywordsComptabilité créatrice; Information comptable; Rapport des audits; Manipulation comptable; Réserves;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00584552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.