L'Approche En " Coût Client ", Une Méthodologie De Calcul Des Coûts Propre À L'Entreprise Orientée " Client "
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ansari, Shahid & Euske, K. J., 1987. "Rational, rationalizing, and reifying uses of accounting data in organizations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 549-570, October.
- repec:bla:joares:v:28:y:1990:i::p:55-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shahrokh M Saudagaran & Gary C Biddle, 1995. "Foreign Listing Location: A Study of MNCs and Stock Exchanges in Eight Countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(2), pages 319-341, June.
- Carpenter, Vivian L. & Feroz, Ehsan H., 1992. "GAAP as a symbol of legitimacy: New York State's decision to adopt generally accepted accounting principles," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 613-643, October.
- Flanigan, Mary A. & Tondkar, Rasoul H. & Andrews, Robert L., 1999. "An Empirical Investigation of Factors Affecting the Selection of Markets for Foreign Bond Issues," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 71-92.
- Neu, Dean, 1992. "The social construction of positive choices," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 223-237.
- Meyer, John W., 1986. "Social environments and organizational accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 11(4-5), pages 345-356, July.
- Atul Shah, 1998. "Exploring the influences and constraints on creative accounting in the United Kingdom," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 83-104.
- Sara York Kenny & Robert Larson, 1993. "Lobbying behaviour and the development of international accounting standards," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 531-554.
- Street, Donna L. & Gray, Sidney J. & Bryant, Stephanie M., 1999. "Acceptance and Observance of International Accounting Standards: An Empirical Study of Companies Claiming to Comply with IASs," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 11-48.
More about this item
Keywordsorientation client; création de valeur client; Méthode de comptabilisation des coûts; orientation client ; création de valeur client ; stratégie en PME;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00584541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .