La flexibilité des prix relatifs et la mobilité du travail en Union monétaire
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chris Kimble & Isabelle Bourdon, 2008. "Some success factors for the communal management of knowledge," Post-Print halshs-00489595, HAL.
- Paul Hildreth & Chris Kimble, 2002. "The Duality of Knowledge," Post-Print halshs-00492437, HAL.
- Lars Lindkvist, 2005. "Knowledge Communities and Knowledge Collectivities: A Typology of Knowledge Work in Groups," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(6), pages 1189-1210, September.
- R. Ribeiro & Chris Kimble & P. Cairns, 2010. "Quantum phenomena in Communities of Practice," Post-Print halshs-00487371, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantinos Alexiou, 2011. "“When the Bough Breaks” Making Sense of the Greek Economic ‘Waterloo’," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 1(3), pages 123-132, September.
More about this item
Keywordsadjustment mechanisms; asymmetric shock; macroeconometric model; wages; prices; employment flexibility; European; American regions; mécanismes d'ajustement; choc asymétrique; modèle macroéconométrique; simulations; salaires; migration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00487521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .