Apports de l'économie sociale et solidaire dans des projets à dimensions agro-environnementales : quelles constructions territoriales ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Flamholtz, Eric, 1996. "Effective organizational control: A framework, applications, and implications," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 596-611, December.
- Dekker, Henri C., 2004. "Control of inter-organizational relationships: evidence on appropriation concerns and coordination requirements," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 27-49, January.
- Hakansson, Hakan & Lind, Johnny, 2004. "Accounting and network coordination," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 51-72, January.
- Berthon, Pierre & Pitt, Leyland F. & Ewing, Michael T. & Bakkeland, Gunnar, 2003. "Norms and power in marketing relationships: Alternative theories and empirical evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 699-709, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1041 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and solidarity economy; territory; Economie sociale et solidaire; territoire; agriculture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00341293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .