Two Approaches to Fixed Exchange Rate Crises
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 1997. "New jobs, worklessness and households in Poland," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 915-923, April.
- Lise Bourdeau-Lepage, 2002.
"Varsovie entre polarisation et dispersion,"
Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine,
Armand Colin, pages 805-827.
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise, 2001. "Varsovie entre polarisation et dispersion," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2001-10, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marek Dabrowski & Rafal Antczak & Malgorzata Markiewicz & Artur Radziwill & Marcin Sasin, 2001. "The Episodes of Currency Crises in the European Transition Economies," CASE Network Reports 0040, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsTwo; Approaches; Fixed; Exchange; Rate; Crises;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00260234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .