Spatial Convergence Clubs and the European Growth Process, 1980-1995
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stéphane VIROL (IERSO-IFReDE-GRES), 2006. "Three dimensions of regional integration process in Europe: an approach by spatial econometrics (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-16, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Friso Schlitte & Tiiu Paas, 2008.
"Regional Income Inequality and Convergence Processes in the EU-25,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2008(Suppl. 2), pages 29-49.
- Paas, Tiiu & Schlitte, Friso, 2006. "Regional Income Inequality and Convergence Processes in the EU-25," HWWA Discussion Papers 355, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Paas, Tiiu & Schlitte, Friso, 2007. "Regional income inequality and convergence processes in the EU-25," HWWI Research Papers 1-11, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Tiiu Paas & Friso Schlitte, 2006. "Regional Income Inequality and Convergence Processes in the EU-25," ERSA conference papers ersa06p229, European Regional Science Association.
- Maria Abreu & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2004. "Space and Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-129/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Eckey, Hans-Friedrich & Dreger, Christian & Türck, Matthias, 2006.
"European regional convergence in a human capital augmented Solow model,"
88, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Hans-Friedrich Eckey & Christian Dreger & Matthias Türck, 2006. "European Regional Convergence in a Human Capital Augmented Solow Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 631, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Roberta Capello & Peter Nijkamp, 2011.
"Regional Growth and Development Theories Revisited,"
Chapters,in: Endogenous Regional Development, chapter 15
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Capello, R. & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Regional growth and development theories revisited," Serie Research Memoranda 0022, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Robert Stimson & Roger R. Stough & Peter Nijkamp (ed.), 2011. "Endogenous Regional Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14154.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2007. "Mapping the European regional educational distribution: Educational attainment and inequality," Working Papers 2007-18, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Barbara Pertold-Gebicka, 2014.
"Job Market Polarization and Employment Protection in Europe,"
University of Finance and Administration, vol. 8(2), pages 133-148.
- Barbara Pertold-Gebicka, 2012. "Job Market Polarization and Employment Protection in Europe," Economics Working Papers 2012-13, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Michael Bräuninger & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2008.
"Agglomeration, Spatial Interaction and Convergence in the EU,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 128(3), pages 329-349.
- Bräuninger, Michael & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2005. "Agglomeration, Spatial Interaction and Convergence in the EU," HWWA Discussion Papers 322, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Maria ABREU & Henri L.F. DE GROOT & Raymond J.G.M. FLORAX, 2005. "Space And Growth: A Survey Of Empirical Evidence And Methods," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 21, pages 13-44.
- Tiiu Paas, 2012. "Regional Disparities And Innovations In Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa12p80, European Regional Science Association.
- Brauninger, Michael & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2005. "Agglomeration, Spatial Interaction and Convergence in the EU," Discussion Paper Series 26150, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Hans-Friedrich Eckey & Reinhold Kosfeld & Matthias Türck, 2007. "Regionale Entwicklung mit und ohne räumliche Spillover-Effekte," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 27(1), pages 23-42, February.
- Sheila Chapman & Stefania Cosci & Loredana Mirra, 2012. "Income dynamics in an enlarged Europe: the role of capital regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(3), pages 663-693, June.
- Eckey, Hans-Friedrich & Türck, Matthias, 2005. "Convergence of EU-regions: A literature report," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 80, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Tselios, Vassilis, 2007. "Analysis of Educational Distribution in Europe: Educational Attainment and Inequality Within Regions," Papers DYNREG08, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mihaela Simionescu, 2014. "The Beta-convergence Analysis and Regional Disparities in EU-28," ACTA VSFS, University of Finance and Administration, vol. 8(2), pages 167-177.
- Jaroslav Danhel & Eva Duchackova, 2014. "Behavioural and Empirical Topics for Discussion on Economic Science Paradigms," ACTA VSFS, University of Finance and Administration, vol. 8(2), pages 100-112.
- Antonio Rodrigues & Rita Santos, 2011. "Growth Dynamics and Social Inequality in European Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1100, European Regional Science Association.
- Tomas Konecny, 2014. "Linkages between the Financial and Real Sectors across Interest Rate Regimes: The Case of the Czech Republic," ACTA VSFS, University of Finance and Administration, vol. 8(2), pages 113-131.
- Jan Zapal, 2014. "Consumption Tax Incidence: Evidence from Natural Experiment in the Czech Republic," ACTA VSFS, University of Finance and Administration, vol. 8(2), pages 149-166.
- Stefano Magrini, 2007. "Analysing Convergence through the Distribution Dynamics Approach: Why and how?," Working Papers 2007_13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Roberto BASILE & Bernard GRESS, 2005. "Semi-Parametric Spatial Auto-Covariance Models Of Regional Growth In Europe," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 21, pages 93-118.
- Georgios Fotopoulos, 2012. "Nonlinearities in regional economic growth and convergence: the role of entrepreneurship in the European union regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(3), pages 719-741, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial; Convergence; Clubs; European; Growth; Process; 1980-1995;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00250290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.