Territorial equity and sustainable development
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tobias Hahn & Jonatan Pinkse & Lutz Preuss & Frank Figge, 2015. "Tensions in Corporate Sustainability: Towards an Integrative Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 297-316, March.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:173-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaël Plumecocq, 2014. "Rhetoric as a Means for Sustainable Development Policy," Post-Print hal-00994992, HAL.
- Luca Salvati & Marco Zitti & Margherita Carlucci, 2014. "Territorial Systems, Regional Disparities and Sustainability: Economic Structure and Soil Degradation in Italy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(5), pages 1-19, May.
- Salvati Luca, 2013. "Land Quality, Development and Space: Does Scale Matter?," European Spatial Research and Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 20(2), pages 99-112, December.
- Luca Salvati, 2014. "Toward a ‘Sustainable’ land degradation? Vulnerability degree and component balance in a rapidly changing environment," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 239-254, February.
- Esposito, Piero & Patriarca, Fabrizio & Perini, Luigi & Salvati, Luca, 2013. "Economic Convergence with Divergence in Environmental Quality? Desertification Risk and the Economic Structure of a Mediterranean Country (1960-2010)," MPRA Paper 52601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piero Esposito & Fabrzio Patriarca & Luigi Perini & Luca Salvati, 2016. "Land degradation, economic growth and structural change: evidences from Italy," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 431-448, April.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:148:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-017-3587-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00200677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.