Real Estate Brokers: Do they inflate housing prices?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claire Dambrin & Caroline Lambert & Samuel Sponem, 2007. "Control and Change. Analysing the Process of Institutionalisation," Post-Print halshs-00170562, HAL.
- Stéphanie Chatelain, 1998. "Du budget administratif au budget outil de gestion. Le cas des musées français," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 1(3), pages 5-33, September.
More about this item
Keywordsresidential real estate market; broker intermediation; brokers' effect on price;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-02-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-URE-2011-02-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00197852. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .