Risques de solvabilité, de liquidité et de taux au sein du secteur bancaire : coût historique et juste valeur
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Elisabeth Combes-Thuelin, 2003. "Risques De Solvabilite, De Liquidite Et De Taux Au Sein Du Secteur Bancaire : Cout Historique Et Juste Valeur," Post-Print halshs-00582746, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F., 1985. "What's different about banks?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 29-39, January.
- Douglas W. Diamond, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "La réglementation prudentielle des banques," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9537, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurence Scialom, 2013. "Economie bancaire," Post-Print hal-01411448, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscoût historique; juste valeur; solvabilité; liquidité; risque de taux;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00150770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.