Seasoned equity issues in a closely held market: evidence from France
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-François Gajewski & Edith Ginglinger, 2002. "Seasoned Equity Issues in a Closely Held Market: Evidence from France," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 6(3), pages 291-319.
- Edith Ginglinger & Jean-François Gajewski, 2002. "Seasoned Equity Issues in a Closely Held Market: Evidence from France," Post-Print halshs-00162420, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groen-Xu, Moqi & Massa, Massimo & Mataigne, Virginie & Vermaelen, Theo, 2017. "Choices in Equity Finance A Global Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 11987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edith Ginglinger & Laure Matsoukis & Fabrice Riva, 2013.
"Seasoned Equity Offerings: Stock Market Liquidity and the Rights Offer Paradox,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1-2), pages 215-238, January.
- Edith Ginglinger & Laure Koenig-Matsoukis & Fabrice Riva, 2013. "Seasoned equity offerings: Stock market liquidity and the rights offer paradox," Post-Print halshs-00821355, HAL.
- Edith Ginglinger & Laure Koenig-Matsoukis & Fabrice Riva, 2013. "Seasoned equity offerings: Stock market liquidity and the rights offer paradox," Post-Print hal-01483978, HAL.
- E. Ginglinger & L. Matsoukis & F. Riva, 2013. "Seasoned equity offerings: stock market liquidity and the rights offer paradox," Post-Print hal-00804202, HAL.
- Suchard, Jo-Ann, 2005. "The use of stand alone warrants as unique capital raising instruments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1095-1112, May.
- Massa, Massimo & Vermaelen, Theo & Xu, Moqi, 2013.
"Rights offerings, trading, and regulation: a global perspective,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
55403, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Massimo Massa & Theo Vermaelen & Moqi Xu, 2013. "Rights offerings, trading, and regulation: A global perspective," FMG Discussion Papers dp727, Financial Markets Group.
- Suchard, Jo-Ann & Singh, Manohar, 2006. "The determinants of the hybrid security issuance decision for Australian firms," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 269-290, June.
- Adaoglu, Cahit, 2006. "Market reaction to "unsweetened" and "sweetened" rights offerings in an emerging European stock market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 249-268, July.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3035 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bozos, Konstantinos & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos, 2011. "Forecasting the value effect of seasoned equity offering announcements," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(2), pages 418-427, October.
- Hatem Mansali, 2009. "La gestion des résultats et les performances comptables à long terme des entreprises françaises émettrices d’actions," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 12(4), pages 39-83, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4430 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernardo Bortolotti & William Megginson & Scott B. Smart, 2008.
"The Rise of Accelerated Seasoned Equity Underwritings,"
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance,
Morgan Stanley, vol. 20(3), pages 35-57.
- William L. Megginson & Bernardo Bortolotti & Scott B. Smart, 2007. "The Rise of Accelerated Seasoned Equity Underwritings," Working Papers 2007.5, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roland Gillet & Hubert de La Bruslerie, 2010.
"The consequences of issuing convertible bonds: Dilution and/or financial restructuring?,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/14178, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Roland Gillet & Hubert De La Bruslerie, 2010. "The consequences of issuing convertible bonds: Dilution and/or financial restructuring?," Post-Print halshs-00674248, HAL.
- Kabir, Rezaul & Roosenboom, Peter, 2003.
"Can the stock market anticipate future operating performance? Evidence from equity rights issues,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 93-113, January.
- Kabir, M.R. & Roosenboom, P.G.J., 2000. "Can the Stock Market anticipate Future Operating Performance? Evidence from Equity Rights Issues," Discussion Paper 2000-22, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kabir, R. & Roosenboom, P.G.J., 2002. "Can the stock market anticipate future operating performance? Evidence from equity rights issues," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-102-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Malhotra, Madhuri Malhotra & M., Thenmozhi & Gopalaswamy, Arun Kumar, 2012. "Liquidity changes around bonus and rights issue announcements: Evidence from manufacturing and service sectors in India," MPRA Paper 41216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Brown & Andrew Ferguson & Kate Stone, 2008. "Share Purchase Plans in Australia: Issuer Characteristics and Valuation Implications," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 33(2), pages 307-332, December.
- Mohamed Faker Klibi & Hamadi Matoussi, 2007. "Gestion Des Resultats Et Performance Comptable Et Boursiere Des Entreprises Émettrices De Nouvelles Actions," Post-Print halshs-00534752, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2917 is not listed on IDEAS
- Errunza, Vihang R. & Miller, Darius P., 2003. "Valuation effects of seasoned global equity offerings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1611-1623, September.
- Gajewski, Jean-Francois & Ginglinger, Edith & Lasfer, Meziane, 2007.
"Why do companies include warrants in seasoned equity offerings?,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42, March.
- Edith Ginglinger & Jean-François Gajewski & Meziane Lasfer, 2007. "Why do companies include warrants in seasoned equity offerings?," Post-Print halshs-00136572, HAL.
- Svein olav Krakstad & Peter Molnar, 2015. "Characteristics of Norwegian Rights Issues," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 764-773.
- Polwat Lerskullawat, 2013. "Warrant Seos in an Emerging Market: Evidence from Thailand," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2939 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. Espen Eckbo, 2008. "Equity Issues and the Disappearing Rights Offer Phenomenon," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 20(4), pages 72-85.
- Hatem Mansali, 2005. "Les performances opérationnelles à long terme des entreprises françaises émettrices d’actions," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 8(2), pages 207-231, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10852 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsownership structure; seasoned equity issues; flotation methods; ownership structure.;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00138293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .