Local Public Choice in Representative Democracy: Which Theory Best Explains the Data ?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benoît Le Maux, 2009.
"Governmental behavior in representative democracy: a synthesis of the theoretical literature,"
Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 447-465, December.
- Benoît Le Maux, 2009. "Governmental behavior in representative democracy: a synthesis of the theoretical literature," Post-Print halshs-00418370, HAL.
- Johanna Choumert & Laure Cormier, 2011.
"The provision of urban parks: an empirical test of spatial spillovers in an urban area using geographic information systems,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(2), pages 437-450, October.
- Johanna Choumert & Laure Cormier, 2011. "The provision of urban parks: an empirical test of spatial spillovers in an urban area using geographic information systems," Post-Print halshs-00913969, HAL.
- Johanna Choumert & Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanié, 2008. "The effects of spatial spillovers on the provision of urban environmental amenities," Post-Print hal-00729739, HAL.
- Guy Gilbert & Alain Guengant & Benoît Le Maux & Yvon Rocaboy, 2012. "Une étude économétrique de la dépense publique locale: Le cas des départements français," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201203, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal Governments; Electoral Competition; Bureaucracy; Lobbying; Incrementalism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00125753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.