Financial and economic mechanisms of promoting innovative activity in the context of the digital economy formation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Afriyadi Cahyadi & Róbert Magda, 2021. "Digital Leadership in the Economies of the G20 Countries: A Secondary Research," Economies, MDPI, vol. 9(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Jianing Xu & Weidong Li, 2022. "The Impact of the Digital Economy on Innovation: New Evidence from Panel Threshold Model," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(22), pages 1-19, November.
- Irina Rudskaya & Darya Kryzhko & Angi Shvediani & Magdalena Missler-Behr, 2022. "Regional Open Innovation Systems in a Transition Economy: A Two-Stage DEA Model to Estimate Effectiveness," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 8(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Carlos Sanchis-Pedregosa & Emma Berenguer & Gema Albort-Morant & Jorge Anton Sanz, 2020. "Guaranteed Crowdlending Loans: A Tool for Entrepreneurial Finance Ecosystem Sustainability," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 22(55), pages 775-775, August.
- Radosław Miśkiewicz & Radosław Wolniak, 2020. "Practical Application of the Industry 4.0 Concept in a Steel Company," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(14), pages 1-21, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2018-09-10 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-KNM-2018-09-10 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PAY-2018-09-10 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-TRA-2018-09-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01829712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.