Services à la personne et services d’aide à domicile au Québec : difficultés des conditions de travail et de la conciliation travail-vie personnelle
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandrine Sicre & Sylvie Leclercq & Clarisse Gaudez & Gabriel M. Gauthier & Jean-Louis Vercher & Christophe Bourdin, 2008. "Modelling gait processes as a combination of sensory-motor and cognitive controls in an attempt to describe accidents on the level in occupational situations," Post-Print hal-01619427, HAL.
- Sylvie Leclercq, 2014. "Organisational factors of occupational accidents with movement disturbance (OAMD) and prevention," Post-Print hal-01578712, HAL.
- Sylvie Leclercq & S. Thouy & E. Rossignol, 2007. "Progress in understanding processes underlying occupational accidents on the level based on case studies," Post-Print hal-01618321, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsServices à la personne; Services d'aides à domicile; Conditions travail; Organisation; Stratégie; Ethique;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01579202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .