Les apports du management stratégique pour construire un club sportif compétitif
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bradley, Michael & Desai, Anand & Kim, E. Han, 1983. "The rationale behind interfirm tender offers : Information or synergy?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-4), pages 183-206, April.
- Rhodes-Kropf, Matthew & Robinson, David T. & Viswanathan, S., 2005. "Valuation waves and merger activity: The empirical evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 561-603, September.
- Malmendier, Ulrike & Opp, Marcus M. & Saidi, Farzad, 2016.
"Target revaluation after failed takeover attempts: Cash versus stock,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 92-106.
- Ulrike Malmendier & Marcus Matthias Opp & Farzad Saidi, 2012. "Target Revaluation after Failed Takeover Attempts – Cash versus Stock," NBER Working Papers 18211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander S. Gorbenko & Andrey Malenko, 2014. "Strategic and Financial Bidders in Takeover Auctions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 69(6), pages 2513-2555, December.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01579003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .