Researching new frontiers in qualitative research: Examples from the extreme
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liming Liu & Mahmut Parlar & Stuart X. Zhu, 2007. "Pricing and Lead Time Decisions in Decentralized Supply Chains," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(5), pages 713-725, May.
- Roman Kapuscinski & Sridhar Tayur, 2007. "Reliable Due-Date Setting in a Capacitated MTO System with Two Customer Classes," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 55(1), pages 56-74, February.
- So, Kut C. & Song, Jing-Sheng, 1998. "Price, delivery time guarantees and capacity selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 28-49, November.
- Abduh Sayid Albana & Yannick Frein & Ramzi Hammami, 2016. "Study of Client Reject Policies under Lead-Time and Price Dependent Demand," Working Papers hal-01250835, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscase study; extreme context; extreme case;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01576943. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .