Legitimacy within the firm: the case of cooperative banks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Wood & David Holman & Christopher Stride, 2006. "Human Resource Management and Performance in UK Call Centres," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 44(1), pages 99-124, March.
- Mazen J Al Shobaki & Samy S Abu Naser & Youssef M Abu Amuna & Suliman A El Talla, 2017. "Impact of Electronic Human Resources Management on the Development of Electronic Educational Services in the Universities," Post-Print hal-01500357, HAL.
- Wahyu Sutiyono, 2007. "Human Resource Management In State-Owned And Private Enterprises In Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 377-394.
- Mark L. Lengnick-Hall & Steve Moritz, 2003. "The Impact of e-HR on the Human Resource Management Function," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 24(3), pages 365-379, July.
- Samy S. Abu Naser & Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Youssef M. Abu Amuna & Suliman A. El Talla, 2017. "The Reality of Electronic Human Resources Management in Palestinian Universities from the Perspective of the Staff in IT Centers," Post-Print hal-01516216, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsLegitimacy; Firm; Cooperative banks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01573688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .