Lost in translation: When luxury consumption reveals temporarly expatriated consumer's cultural adjustment to the United Arab Emirates
[Lost in translation : la consommation de luxe comme révélateur de l’ajustement culturel du consommateur temporairement expatrié aux Émirats Arabes Unis]
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Youssef M. Abu Amuna & Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser, 2017. "Strategic Environmental Scanning: an Approach for Crises Management," Post-Print hal-01567731, HAL.
- Mazen J Al Shobaki & Samy S Abu Naser & Youssef M Abu Amuna & Suliman A El Talla, 2017. "Impact of Electronic Human Resources Management on the Development of Electronic Educational Services in the Universities," Post-Print hal-01500357, HAL.
- Samy S. Abu Naser & Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Youssef M. Abu Amuna & Suliman A. El Talla, 2017. "The Reality of Electronic Human Resources Management in Palestinian Universities from the Perspective of the Staff in IT Centers," Post-Print hal-01516216, HAL.
- Asri Ahmad Sammoudi, 2016. "Measuring the Effect of Organization Structure on the Institution¡¯ Performance Efficiency: Empirical Study, Elicited from the Reality of the Palestinian Ministry of Education and Higher Education," International Journal of Social Science Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 4(10), pages 48-60, October.
More about this item
Keywordsluxury; acculturation; expatriate consumers; United Arab Emirates; luxe; acculturation; consommateurs expatriés; Émirats Arabes Unis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01568904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .