Dépenses publiques et réformes du système de santé et de protection sociale en France - Le cas de la réforme de 1967 de la sécurité sociale
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baskaran, Venkatesan & Nachiappan, Subramanian & Rahman, Shams, 2012. "Indian textile suppliers' sustainability evaluation using the grey approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 647-658.
- Wu, Guo-Ciang & Ding, Jyh-Hong & Chen, Ping-Shun, 2012. "The effects of GSCM drivers and institutional pressures on GSCM practices in Taiwan’s textile and apparel industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 618-636.
- Natalia Yakovleva & Diego Vazquez-Brust, 2012. "Stakeholder Perspectives on CSR of Mining MNCs in Argentina," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(2), pages 191-211, March.
- Hemmert, Martin & Kim, DaeSoo & Kim, Jisun & Cho, BooYun, 2016. "Building the supplier's trust: Role of institutional forces and buyer firm practices," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 25-37.
- Sarkis, Joseph & Zhu, Qinghua & Lai, Kee-hung, 2011. "An organizational theoretic review of green supply chain management literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Wang, Zhen & Subramanian, Nachiappan & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Abdulrahman, Muhammad D. & Liu, Chang, 2015. "Composite sustainable manufacturing practice and performance framework: Chinese auto-parts suppliers׳ perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 219-233.
- Charbel José Chiappetta Jabbour & Ana Beatriz Lopes de Sousa Jabbour & Kannan Govindan & Thiago Pignatti de Freitas & Davi Fouad Soubihia & Devika Kannan & Hengky Latan, 2016. "Barriers to the adoption of green operational practices at Brazilian companies: effects on green and operational performance," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(10), pages 3042-3058, May.
- Silvestre, Bruno S., 2015. "Sustainable supply chain management in emerging economies: Environmental turbulence, institutional voids and sustainability trajectories," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 156-169.
- Chu-hua Kuei & Wing S. Chow & Christian N. Madu & Jane P. Wu, 2013. "Identifying critical enablers to high performance environmental management: an empirical study of Chinese firms," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(8), pages 1152-1179, October.
- Carl F. Fey & Daniel R. Denison, 2003. "Organizational Culture And Effectiveness: Can American Theory Be Applied In Russia?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-598, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Michel Lander & Pursey Heugens, 2009. "Structure! Agency! (And Other Quarrels): Meta-Analyzing Institutional Theories of Organization," Post-Print hal-00623835, HAL.
- Waggoner, Daniel B. & Neely, Andy D. & P. Kennerley, Mike, 1999. "The forces that shape organisational performance measurement systems: An interdisciplinary review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 53-60, April.
- Dubey, Rameshwar & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Samar Ali, Sadia, 2015. "Exploring the relationship between leadership, operational practices, institutional pressures and environmental performance: A framework for green supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 120-132.
- Zhu, Qinghua & Sarkis, Joseph & Cordeiro, James J. & Lai, Kee-Hung, 2008. "Firm-level correlates of emergent green supply chain management practices in the Chinese context," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 577-591, August.
- Susan E. Jackson & Douglas W. S. Renwick & Charbel J. C. Jabbour & Michael Muller-Camen, 2011. "State-of-the-Art and Future Directions for Green Human Resource Management: Introduction to the Special Issue," Zeitschrift fuer Personalforschung. German Journal of Research in Human Resource Management, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 25(2), pages 99-116.
- Apratul Chandra Shukla & S.G. Deshmukh & Arun Kanda, 2009. "Environmentally responsive supply chains: Learnings from the Indian auto sector," Journal of Advances in Management Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 154-171, August.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Robert E. Quinn & John Rohrbaugh, 1983. "A Spatial Model of Effectiveness Criteria: Towards a Competing Values Approach to Organizational Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 363-377, March.
- Jabbour, Charbel José Chiappetta & Neto, Angelo Saturnino & Gobbo, José Alcides & Ribeiro, Maisa de Souza & Jabbour, Ana Beatriz Lopes de Sousa, 2015. "“Eco-innovations in more sustainable supply chains for a low-carbon economy: A multiple case study of human critical success factors in Brazilian leading companies”," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 245-257.
- Robert G. Eccles & Ioannis Ioannou & George Serafeim, 2014. "The Impact of Corporate Sustainability on Organizational Processes and Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(11), pages 2835-2857, November.
- Geng, Ruoqi & Mansouri, S. Afshin & Aktas, Emel, 2017. "The relationship between green supply chain management and performance: A meta-analysis of empirical evidences in Asian emerging economies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PA), pages 245-258.
- Carl F. Fey & Daniel R. Denison, 2003. "Organizational Culture and Effectiveness: Can American Theory Be Applied in Russia?," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(6), pages 686-706, December.
- Seles, Bruno Michel Roman Pais & de Sousa Jabbour, Ana Beatriz Lopes & Jabbour, Charbel José Chiappetta & Dangelico, Rosa Maria, 2016. "The green bullwhip effect, the diffusion of green supply chain practices, and institutional pressures: Evidence from the automotive sector," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 342-355.
- Glover, J.L. & Champion, D. & Daniels, K.J. & Dainty, A.J.D., 2014. "An Institutional Theory perspective on sustainable practices across the dairy supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 102-111.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Song, Malin & Zheng, Wanping & Wang, Zeya, 2016. "Environmental efficiency and energy consumption of highway transportation systems in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 441-449.
- Ye, Fei & Zhao, Xiande & Prahinski, Carol & Li, Yina, 2013. "The impact of institutional pressures, top managers' posture and reverse logistics on performance—Evidence from China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 132-143.
- Grekova, K. & Bremmers, H.J. & Trienekens, J.H. & Kemp, R.G.M. & Omta, S.W.F., 2014. "Extending environmental management beyond the firm boundaries: An empirical study of Dutch food and beverage firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 174-187.
- Khor, Kuan Siew & Udin, Zulkifli Mohamed & Ramayah, Thurasamy & Hazen, Benjamin T., 2016. "Reverse logistics in Malaysia: The Contingent role of institutional pressure," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 96-108.
More about this item
Keywordsdépenses de santé; réforme; Sécurité Sociale;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01558795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.