Determinants of choice between Liquidation and Reorganization
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elisabeth Paulet & Miia Parnaudeau & Francesc Relano, 2015.
"Banking with Ethics: Strategic Moves and Structural Changes of the Banking Industry in the Aftermath of the Subprime Mortgage Crisis,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 199-207, September.
- Elisabeth Paulet & Mia Parnaudeau & Francesc Relano, 2015. "Banking with Ethics: Strategic Moves and Structural Changes of the Banking Industry in the Aftermath of the Subprime Mortgage Crisis," Post-Print hal-01370236, HAL.
- Torben BAGER, 1994. "Isomorphic Processes And The Transformation Of Cooperatives," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 35-59, January.
- Fabio R. Chaddad & Michael L. Cook, 2004. "The Economics of Organization Structure Changes: a US perspective on demutualization," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 75(4), pages 575-594, December.
- Krahnen, Jan P. & Schmidt, Reinhard H. (ed.), 2004. "The German Financial System," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253166, June.
- Isabelle Paulet & Francesc Relano, 2014. "Differentiating between Sincere and Insincere Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) : Evidence from the German Banking Industry," Post-Print hal-01370155, HAL.
- Mireille Jaeger & Jean-Noël Ory & Emmanuelle Gurtner, 2006. "Les enjeux des mutations récentes des groupes bancaires coopératifs français," Cahiers du CEREFIGE 0604, CEREFIGE (Centre Europeen de Recherche en Economie Financiere et Gestion des Entreprises), Universite de Lorraine, revised 2006.
- Kevin DAVIS, 2007. "Australian Credit Unions And The Demutualization Agenda," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 277-300, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01507919. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .